Looking for something different and unique in the nature surrounded by organic gardens and olive trees with beautiful views on the Adriatic sea? This is the holiday home to choose for you and your family!
– kitchen (fridge, oven, gas stove, microwave, dishwasher, dishes and utensils)
– dining and living room with TV/SAT
– bathroom with washing machine
– two bedrooms with double beds
– living room with sofa bed
– private terrace with beautiful sea views
– private terrace behind the house with BBQ
This charming comfortable holiday home is situated in the village of Zaostrog (Makarska Riviera), only 3 km from the beautiful beaches and town of Zaostrog. It is built in a row with other houses in 1940 and renovated in 2010. Most of the things in the house are antiquities.
Owners of the house live next door and they have a small family farm – few cows and organic gardens. That means that each day they have fresh milk, cheese, vegetables, fruits, homemade bread, jams, liqueurs, wine and even natural cosmetics. And you can try all of it! Some interesting workshops can also be organised.
This is the true way to combine a peaceful and relaxing holiday in nature with the beach and bustling tourist life!