- activities are organized in Natura 2000 and lesser known places in Dalmatia, such as Dalmatian hinterland
- eco-adventures are developed in the Parks of Croatia, focused on protected areas in Dalmatia
- activities are organized in pre- and post-season to contribute to de-seasonality in Dalmatia
- minimal use of motor vehicles
- guests are informed whether activity is accessible by public transportation and encouraged to use it
- promotion of low carbon transport
Dalmatian local identity
- travelers are being encouraged to meet and respect the Dalmatian local communities with its history and traditions
- authenticity of Dalmatian culture and storytelling
- cooperation with organic and local producers, restaurants providing traditional food, local arts and crafts sellers, etc.
- employment of local residents
- fair working conditions for employees and partners
- cooperation with national and international volunteers
Conserving biodiversity, ecosystems and landscapes
- travelers get adequate knowledge of the location where the activity takes place
- travelers are encouraged to behave responsibly in nature and be considerate of other visitors
- activity providers are being engaged in outdoor ethics education, such as “Leave no trace” principles
- cooperation with environmental NGOs
- joining local actions (such as the cleaning actions and actions for replanting trees)
Body and mind balance
- outdoor activities in lesser known locations on educational trails
- innovative programs stimulating self-awareness, body & mind balance and personal development
- healthy lifestyle is promoted and information on where to buy local & organic food and products is provided
- travelers are informed about wildlife and encouraged to observe it from a distance
- activities are organized only on paths and marked trails with minimum disturbance of natural ecosystems
- guests are informed about the good quality of drinking water
- implementation of the water saving techniques
- travelers are involved into discovering and mapping free drinking water by using Freewa mobile app
Waste reduction, separation and recycling
- reduction of waste through waste separation, recycling and reuse
- reduction of the use of plastic and other packaging through effective trip pre-planning
- implementation of the energy saving techniques
- usage of renewable energy sources where possible
BETTER GREEN WORLD
Dragašev prolaz 6, 21230, Sinj, Hrvaška
Brnaze 756, Brnaze, Hrvaška
Prodolina 864, Milna
Obala kralja Tomislava 14, Sutivan, Hrvaška
Hrvojeva 6, 21000, Split
30. svibnja 1a, 21236 Vrlika
Zaklopatica 42, Lastovo, Croatia
BETTER GREEN WORLD
Authentic hiking experiences for vegans
Get to know the hidden beauties of Dalmatian hinterland through hiking, canoeing, workshops on ecology, permaculture and eco-building. Take your own well-being to a new level with vegan food, meditation, spiritual growth and emotional healing.
Eco tours for mindful travelers
Tourist agency specialized for active & religious tourism in Dalmatian hinterland. Programs are specialized for eco-conscious travelers in search of peace and ”nature therapy”. Visit less-known places, yet undiscovered by tourists. Choose among hiking and cycling trips or climbing adventures. Stunning views, rich culture and untouched nature are waiting for you!
Co-create a synergy living on the island Brač
Evolve your consciousness, learn about ecological construction, permaculture, geomancy, healthy living, and join in traditional arts and crafts. Gea Viva is an eco base and camp in picturesque harbor village Milna on the island Brač, offering a variety of workshops, seminars and volunteering projects,
Discover island Brač like a hippie
Get away from the tourists and really connect with an island, with a local by your side. Jump in a “hippy van” and embark on the road of discovery! You can also experience an exciting downhill biking with beautiful sights, hike on a procession path, enjoy a kayaking tour or take a Stand Up Paddling tour.
Be adventurous and discover the heart and soul of island Brač
This agency is perfect if you are adventurous soul and want to focus on cultural heritage, traditions and authentic experience rather than typical tourist locations and sights. Go hiking on Vidova gora passing authentic shepherd’s village, explore cultural heritage on educational green olives MTB tour or enjoy Brač gourmet tour. You have countless options for countless unforgettable moments.
Promote recycling to travellers and companies to keep Dalmatia clean
Green Sail encourages and supports businesses in the tourism industry to become more environmentally-friendly. If you share a passion for protecting Adriatic sea and promoting environmental policies, apply for volunteering as Green Sail ambassador!
Inspirational outdoor adventures & eco tours
Dalmatia explorer provides activities in the undiscovered destinations of Dalmatian hinterland. While masses of tourists wait for hours to visit Dalmatian hot spots, you can experience 100% pure and authentic places, meet locals and taste organic food. No crowd, fair prices and stunning nature are waiting for you!
Organic wine tasting in a hidden gem overlooking the city of Split. Up on the hill, overlooking Split peninsula and nearby islands a gorgeous Vineyard with a stone house is waiting for you. The experience of drinking wine on the open terrace while enjoying the beautiful view of the Mediterranean Sea, along with Dalmatian islands and cities Split and Trogir is simply breathtaking. Organic wines are served together with organic Dalmatian dishes. All the meals are freshly prepared from seasonal ingredients from your host’s garden.
+385 95 3501 166
Active summer camps in Nature Park Lastovo Islands
If you strive for active holidays with a group of sport addicts in pristine nature of isolated island, this is the perfect vacation for you! From April till October you can join Fitness and Brazilian jiu-jitsu Camps, enjoy healthy local food that will keep you in shape and chill out with some locals.
If you are more in search of mind and body balance, you can join the yoga camp and get enlightened in the stunning locations of this divine place.